Even as summer rapidly approaches, the Traitify team continues to work on new and exciting features and improvements to better assist our clients and partners. Here are some of the major releases for May as well as a preview of things on the horizon.
Highlighted Career Recommendations 2.0
Last month, we released an update giving administrators the ability to highlight career recommendations. Based on feedback, we’ve added the ability to select a “match threshold” for each highlighted career. This means that these careers will only appear in the highlighted section if the match score for that career is above the threshold the administrator designates.
To select a career recommendation to highlight and modify the threshold:
- Login to your administrator account and navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab and select ‘Manage Data’
- Search for the career you want to highlight and click on that career
- Switch the toggle on for ‘Highlighted’
- Select threshold from “Highlighted Match Threshold” dropdown. This ranges from ‘All’ to match percentages ‘>10’
- Click ‘Save Changes’
Fit Scores on Profiles
Administrators using our Administrator Interface can now view a user’s score on all active benchmarks. This gives the ability to see if a candidate may be a better fit for a role beyond what they applied for as well as insight into current employees that may be prime for advancement in the organization.
To view fit scores for an individual user:
- Login to your administrator account and navigate to the ‘Profiles’ tab and select ‘View All’
- Navigate to the user you want to view fit scores for and click on the user’s name.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Fit Scores’ tab
- View users scores for all activated benchmarks.
We’re looking forward to adding custom interview questions to the administrator view of user results which will be available when accessing our administrator interface as well as within an Applicant Tracking System. These questions currently exist in our Interview Guides, but require hiring managers and recruiters to search for the appropriate questions. With this upcoming update, questions will now be auto-populated based on the users personality and will also provide tips on what to look for in responses.
We continue to work on our Cognitive Assessment which will prioritize candidate experience while delivering actionable insights to hiring managers and recruiters alongside our existing personality based fit scores.
We’d love to hear any and all feedback on these recent product updates and please let us know if there are other features we can add to improve the value of Traitify for your organization!